REACh legislation is the European regulation for chemical substances. The abbreviation stands for Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemical substances. As a cosmetics manufacturer, you should be aware of the risks with substances. In addition, REACh legislation requires that you take measures to control these risks. The following REACh processes are relevant for manufacturers:
- Registration of substances
- Obligation to report SVHCs (Substances of Very High Concern) in merchandise
- Reporting the classification and labeling of substances for inclusion in the European Inventory
- Information in the supply chain
- Requesting authorization
- Complying with the requirements for concentration limits for substances
We will gladly advise you on complying with the requirements of the REACh legislation.